帖子

1万

积分

气动元老

积分
发表于 2020-12-11 14:12:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"游弋天地 闪耀而来" 宝马X6改装气动避震舒适与姿态大大提升
BMW X6 refitted pneumatic shock absorber comfort and posture greatly improved
宝马将X6定义为SAC,也就是全能轿跑车(Sport Activity Coupe)。和定位于侧重公路行驶性能的X5相比,X6在公路性能上进化的更为彻底,在外形设计和动力操控上将跑车的运动能力和SUV的多功能相融合。
2019年11月,宝马推出了最新一代的X6系列轿车,新车基于宝马CLAR架构生产,并采用全新的家族脸谱,在配置和动力方面都有提升。  
BMW defines X6 as sac, or sport activity coupe. Compared with X5, which focuses on road driving performance, X6 has evolved more thoroughly in road performance, and integrates sports ability of sports car and multi-function of SUV in shape design and power control.
In November 2019, BMW launched the latest generation X6 series sedan. The new car is produced based on BMW's clar architecture and adopts a brand-new family Facebook, which has been improved in terms of configuration and power.
改装气动避震悬挂在国内市场现在相当火爆,就是外观改装和性能改装,因为很多车子出厂悬挂都比较硬,还有就是车子低下来很好看。今天看看这辆宝马X6 改装气动避震悬挂的效果案例
Refitting pneumatic suspension is very popular in the domestic market. It's the appearance modification and performance modification. Because many cars' suspension is hard, and the car looks good when it is lowered. Today, let's take a look at the effect of this BMW X6 refitting pneumatic suspension
追寻自己心中的梦想,像见到自己喜欢心仪的姑娘一样,按捺不住那份冲动,HF风格气动避震也是一样,趴下的刹那间是那么美,心里的那股冲动,像打喷嚏一样控制不了!太多的气动避震痴迷者只是对藏轮,卡边,平齐感兴趣,但是后备箱造型的硬管链接也是一门艺术!艺术的真谛就是品味,执着,永恒,智慧,心血....懂它,爱它..敬我们那份改装精神!
To pursue the dream in my heart, I can't help but feel the impulse like seeing the girl I like. So is HF style pneumatic shock absorber. The moment when I lie down is so beautiful. I can't control the impulse in my heart like sneezing! Too many pneumatic shock absorbers are only interested in hidden wheel, hemming and leveling, but the hard tube link of trunk modeling is also an art! The essence of art is taste, persistence, eternity, wisdom, painstaking effort... Understand it, love it, respect our refitting spirit!
正所谓一低遮百丑这几年HF改装火遍大街小巷气动减震也是一夜变身改装界网红
话说这是个什么东西呢?它其实是一套可以控制气压改变车身高低的装置,与传说中的主动车身控制系统(ABC)类似
不过它的工作介质是气体,一般来说就是下图所示的这么一套家伙事其中包括弹性橡胶气囊减震器气压控制系统、后备箱储气罐及电子控制系统等,它其实和空气减震的原理与常见减震器,螺旋弹簧+减震筒形式原理十分类似,只不过通过改变气室体积(上下方向),来调整车身离地距离并一定程度改变软硬特性,另外减震筒部分则可以由电机改变通气孔尺寸从而调节减震器的衰减力,因此空气减震器往往能提供更好的性能表现,嗯!就是这么自信
In recent years, HF retrofit has been popular in the streets and alleys, and the aerodynamic shock absorption has also changed overnight
So what is this? It is actually a device that can control the air pressure to change the height of the car, similar to the legendary active body control system (ABC)
However, its working medium is gas. Generally speaking, it is such a set of things as shown in the figure below, including the pneumatic control system of the elastic rubber airbag shock absorber, the air storage tank of the trunk and the electronic control system. In fact, the principle of air shock absorption is very similar to that of common shock absorbers, coil spring + shock absorber, except that the volume of air chamber (up and down direction) is changed To adjust the distance between the body and the ground and change the soft and hard characteristics to a certain extent. In addition, the size of the air vent can be changed by the motor to adjust the damping force of the shock absorber. Therefore, the air shock absorber can often provide better performance, eh! So confident

69595c6929b5f5bef3b6d90e7bf6ad8.png

f088feeb90f4c90910f750e2e65d052.png

1df2033ec36529bab0f4e3e17280db1.png

79425a5996cae8eeedd92a199f04b72.png

b0f2d97076f830e74c7ef86c33b8360.png

da05e0979449254f120759b8ef8185d.png

英文名称:AIRBFT
公司网址:http://hellaflush-china.com 气动避震论坛
公司联系:13262966665
邮箱:981731567@QQ.com
English Name: airbft
Company website: http://hellaflush-china.com Pneumatic shock absorber Forum